Our Coporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and educational outreach programs are entirely underwritten by corporate, non-profit and governmental sponsors that want to be associated with delivering important societal messages to students, their families and their communities. Below are a series of case studies that demonstrate how NTC sponsors have made a positive impact on K-12 students, teachers, families and communities in their market areas.
- Generate awareness of Workflow Automation and Adobe’s E-Signatory and Digital Automisation solutions.
- Promote energy efficiency and environmental behavior to students and schools throughout Melbourne territories.
- Build brand reputation and public awareness around their corporate citizenship.
- Demonstrate that Bank of the West (BOTW) is a good corporate citizen
- Educate students and families about good money habits throughout its service territory
- Enhance Bank of the West’s brand reputation
- Generate positive awareness about Florida Power and Light and its energy efficiency efforts
- Demonstrate FPL’s commitment to reducing energy usage throughout its service territory
- Satisfy educational mandates dealing with energy efficiency